Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Escapes

I'm in campaign mode sista...no time to cut and paste pics, but my bucket list of places I must see includes:

1.  Switzerland - flew over the Alps and landed briefly, but have not visited.  From the air, one of the most     beautiful countries I've seen...can't wait to explore it!

2.  South Africa - home of my Green family.  Chris loves SA and we can't wait to go as a family.

3.  England - just spent a short time in London - must spend much more time exploring this gorgeous county.

4.  Italy - of course starting in Portofino at the Splendido Hotel!!!  And Rome.

5.  Tanzania - many more visits are a must - to see our school and explore more of the country.  I LOVE this country.

Those are my top five....many more if given the opportunity...Norway of course, Greece, the Maldive Islands, Germany....

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment