Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One week...

In one week, the country will be sending a message to Washington...hopefully it will be a very clear one.  I'm praying that it is a message from THE PEOPLE.   A message of less government, less spending and maybe even term limits.  In my business of political fundraising, I've learned one thing....that there are MANY people that could serve as a member of Congress...I meet them at every event....smart, involved and savvy people with incredible ideas.  Our Congress members quickly believe they know better than us...the average voter.  They are WRONG.  I believe the average American believes in what our founding father's built this country on...the premise that our government should represent us.  When they don't, it's up to us to find one of us to jump in and run against intrenched, arrogant polticians.

Hoping my candidate wins...Dan Kapanke...great man of integrity and honor.  I've never met a harder working canidate.

Don't forget to VOTE.  Heidi

p.s. heard my son telling my husband this in the car the other day..."if you want to be closer to Jesus, read the bible, if you want to meet Jesus, text while driving." 

No comments:

Post a Comment