Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Minnesota...not so nice

Hay sissy, I am here!
I have to say this week is beautiful, 40's, but the weeks leading up to this have brought many hard, cold nights. And with that, crabby, and not so nice Minnesotans. I think it is mostly because people are cold, and sick of it, but I was started to become very annoyed.

Sitting in the line at Walgreens drive up pharamacy window, waiting my turn patiently....when the next car, in the other lane, who by the way got there a good 10 minutes after me, is asked "Were you next"? She replies, "Well, we both were here....."  If looks could kill....she'd be 6 feet under. 

I am trying like heck to stay true to our News Years resolution of being NICE, but it has been tough!  Everyone is in a hurry! I think we need an early spring.....we need it bad. Yes, we know the groundhog says that will be true, but if it isn't, how would a groundhog coat look next winter??

                                              
On another note.....I have not tried that spread at Trader Joes. But, I do love any of their hummus ones. I am sorry to say sissy, if I have a 1/2 hour, I am making a trip to Target, and not Trader Joes.  The organic shampoo just doesn't cut it! LOL.  You and Trader Joes....you should be on their payroll!

I have a new tradition....Sunday Night Dinner. I admit, we rarely sit at the dinner table together. So, I thought we need to have at least one meal, at the table, no excuses. Lily picked mashed potatos as her choice. Since, we could not have our first Sunday Night Dinner of mashed potatos, I also made chicken. Each week we will rotate, and someone will pick the meal of the night, of course I have the pleasure of cooking it, but the choice will be different each week. TRADITIONS....start one, or add one.
Love, K:)

No comments:

Post a Comment