Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Darn Rabbits!

I want to get excited about flowers, but those darn rabbits. It's like having a dog that went in the backyard all winter to do his "duty" (ie George). It is going to take a lot of cleanup! I think they were living under the branch that held fell....it's really quite disgusting!

I am not sure of my colors this year, most of my flowers I don't get until June. I should do more container gardens. Easier to handle. Maybe some herbs...or veggies this year, like Mom??  My neighbors grow tomatos, and have really good results. Salsa all summer he says! Maybe tomatos and peppers??  I can't wait to feel grass on my feet, and see everything start to bloom, more so than any other year. It's been tough. We are even suppose to be getting 2 inches of snow in a couple of days...sigh.

Heidi you always have a beautiful garden. You just have a knack for it. What are your colors this year, or do you do a mix? You can't go wrong with pink!

Love, K:)

No comments:

Post a Comment