Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

40 moment

All woman who are 40 or older can appreciate this story....

I ran into my neighbor just getting home from a trip to Target. She was so bummed out. She forgot to lock her car when going into Target. She stopped at the doors and thought, I should go back to the car and lock it because my coat is in the front seat, and I don't want anyone to steal it. But, she didn't. She thought, no forget it and went on in to shop.

She got out to her car and her coat was gone, along with the coat, her badge for work was in the pocket. She thought, great, now I have to pay for a new badge and my coat got stolen. We talked outside for 1/2 hour or so, then we both went home.

When I got home the phone rang. My neighbor. She walked into her house and told her husband the story. As she was telling the story, she glanced over to the table. There sat her badge and her coat..............
love, K:)

No comments:

Post a Comment