Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

loving the new design Sissy!

Now, we just need some pics on the top...of us!

The sun is shining today...heading out my walk with George shortly...usually means a cell phone chat with you too!!!

Signed on with a campaign yesterday (a short, but very historic recall election here in the battlefield called Wisconsin).  It's amazing how I literally feel a switch snapping when I do this...already didn't sleep well last night and feel a sense of urgency and stress today.  Will be done by the beginning of July...at the latest so short and hopefully sweet.

Peter Pie had his first h.s. baseball game last night...made a key play but didn't do well at bat...it was hailing (I kid you not!) when he got up to bat...I could see him shaking from the cold.  Insane weather.

Feel like I need to breath...

LOVE my orange themed b-day gift from you...rain boots, cocktail napkins, an adorable cuff bracelet and cute cupcake papers....love it all!!!  Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment