Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

80

So, Sissy, are you running out and purchasing those must haves?  Very cute! 

I believe we've been released from our winter coma...it's going to be 80 today...finally!  Might be able to watch Peter's baseball game tomorrow without a coat, mittens and a blanket!

May is just as bad as December when it comes to school activities...teachers in a panic to squeeze it all in...endless music perfomances, banquets, picnics, baseball games, projects, etc.  And now we're in full blown graduation party season.  Last year we were invited to about ten parties...now that Emma is a Junior and she is on three different swim teams, we've been invited to countless graduation parties.  Not sure, but I believe I'll bring gifts to the graduates that actually sent us a physical invitation...not just via FB or email....so tacky and lazy.  It's one thing to send that out to the kids, but when you're inviting parents, not cool.  Anyway, that is my editorial for the day.

Today, I'm going to lunch with my friend Kris and then do some shopping...need to pick up several of my standard girl graduation gift...a Vera coin/id purse...perfect for college.  Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment