Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

SUMMERTIME...

summer sunflowers

1st day of summer vacation!  Emma still sleeping (that will change tomorrow with 5:30 am practices beginning) and Peter up and on the x-box (was gone during the last mo. of studying)...Peter's got his last two games of h.s. baseball season today and his first game this weekend for summer ball. 

Yesterday we celebrated Peter's 15th b-day!  So tall, changing quickly and now a sophomore.  He had a wonderful b-day (his words) with lots of b-day wishes, good surprises and a nice dinner out to his favorite place for fondue.

Better week...last week was the perfect storm, but things are better, much better, this week.  I'm so happy it's summer (although in typical Wisconsin fashion, it will be a high of 60 today and then we jump to the 80's for the weekend).  I know I can always count on my sister...thank you! 

Love the summer "finds" below...I've aways wanted a bike with a basket!!!  It's on my list to do more biking!  Love the Kate and Wills pillow too...

Gotta run - time to do something "summery!"  Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment