Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

wow

Wow- so much for me to catch up on!
First of all- love the plate from the royal wedding! I was hoping of finding the pillow I saw, have not found it online yet. That will be a great thing to hang in your office.
Love your summer list! Summer excites me as well! I love even just walking out on the grass, picking weeds and soaking in the sun. Love it, makes me so happy!
Hope you have healed after that fall! Ouch! You are lucky you didn't break anything. I usually have a fall in the winter and one in the summer. This winter was not outside like usual, it was down the steps. Broken toe never healed correctly, it is crooked and looks horrible in sandals. RATS!
Sister- you are my only sibling, and I love you. You are a friend and a sister. You can come to me with anything. You know you can trust me!
**oh, and about my spring list- haven't  bought a one yet!
:) love K

No comments:

Post a Comment