Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Giada

Giada! Giada! Giada!

Seriously, Sissy, how do you not LOVE Giada??  We agree on most everything and it was pretty funny when we were dishing via phone that you mentioned how you can't stand her...I think she is adorable, funny, smart, sweet and a good cook...I learn a lot of my cooking from her show.  Interesting...

THIS is the woman I can't stand...

Sugarland | Love On The Inside  I don't even know her name, but she is part of the duo, Sugarland.  If I don't have the Food Network or the news on in my kitchen, I have CMT on and if she comes on...it's like nails on a chalkboard to me...I literally can't change the channel quickly enough.  And, I don't know why exactly...Emma feels the same way....she's just a phoney bologna...a favorite dig comes to mind (hope it doesn't bring back bad memories)...I just want to say "you think you're soooo cool."  Juvenile, yes, but it's what pops into my head.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment