Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

need something

Ok, I have been thinking about this for awhile.....I need to do something. I don't know what THAT is but I have some ideas. My creative side is not being used. I feel like Snowball, a caged up hamster. 

I am thinking of painting, not walls, pictures. Or maybe getting Whammie Pajamies finished, (childrens book), or get the sewing machine out and make Lily and I some skirts, (elastic waist short, bright fabric). My job is so not me, so I need to find me outside of work.

Thanks to our Mom and my Dad, who owned a hobby shop and always dabbled in some new craft or project- I was blessed with that gene. Was it the straigtening of the felt that got me hooked?? Ha!
love, k:)

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment