Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

coming home


 Taking the bridge over the Mississippi to La Crosse brings back oodles and oodles of memories. All good ones! We are all happy to be here to see family, laugh a lot and make new memories.

Nothing replaces your childhood. You can either dwell on the bad stuff, or move on and remember the fun times. I loved living here and I had a great child hood. Driving over the bridge brings it all back. 

Not very many people can say they loved High School. I LOVED HIGH SCHOOL! I probably had too much fun...but it was great. I enjoyed moving away and going to college. But my fondest memories of my youth are stuck in La Crosse.

Not only do I have so many  great memories here, but my kids feel the same way. They feel at home here, and love to come. Memories of the river, Norseman Drive, Grandad's Bluff, friends and family.

It's good to be back! love, k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment