Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

projects and harry potty

Yes, as I am a bit underemployed as well, projects are a wonderful way to accomplish "something."  My projects are more along the line of organizing the swim season for Emma's team, working on my Blessings in Tanzania labor of love...you know...unpaid, but fun, busy work!  If you finish your list this week, you'll feel awesome!

Harry P...Chris and Emma read all of the books and we own all of the movies.  Chris, Emma and Peter LOVE the movies...I've lost interest.  Emma already has tickets for Friday.  I think those books have been wonderful for encouraging children to read, but they don't get me interested.

Just finished The Paris Wife...a book about Ernest Hemmingway's first wife, Hadley and their life before he was famous.  Interesting and sad.  Now I need a new, good book!!!  love, HeidiThe Paris Wife: A Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment