Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

so vintage

Another find on Etsy by treasureagain. They sell frogs for the top of mason jars pretty cheap- 5 handmade for $15. They also make solar lights that screw on to them, and sell flicker lights. I love this idea for our porches or hanging in the backyard for a party. I think I could make the frogs, easy with wire. I don't think I could do the solar lights, but I have seen stores carry the flicker lights during xmas. Might need to stock up this year for next summer. k:)




Mason Jar Flower Frog LIDS 3, Handmade Upcycled DIY Floral Arranger, Wedding Centerpiece, Ball Jar, Garden Bouquet Party by Treasureagain       Mason Jar Solar Lights 2 CLEAR Hanging Solar Lamps, Original Solar Lids QUART JARS Upcycled Lighting Summer Garden Weddings by TreasureAgain       DIY Mason Jars Lanterns Wires, 6 DIY Hanging Wire, Handmade Party Luminaries, Attach to Jar, Lanterns Kit by TreasureAgain

No comments:

Post a Comment