Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

whew!

I am so glad it's over. Not sure when we will offically go back to work yet, probably some time next week. In the beginning I had hoped it would be the 18th, so we would get a paycheck 2 weeks later. I can't say I am happy.....I am mad this happened...

Dayton basically agreed to what the Republicans wanted. So my question is....what was the point? Why did this have to happen if you agreed in the end. Very frustrating. Now you have a lot of unhappy state workers barely able to pay their bills because we were forced to be laid off for 2 weeks. It will take me awhile to recover. They will never know for sure just how much this affected the state. Not a good way to start your 4 years.

But, I will try to enjoy my last days off....I will be spending most of it indoors....it's going to be hot the next 5 days!  But it's summer....enjoy it!!! I am going out with my sister in laws tonight for a cheap drink and long conversation....just what I needed.
love,k:)

No comments:

Post a Comment