Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

yes I do love it!

It's fun to display your bits and pieces in a new way!  Love the doors off and all of your pretty pretties out in full view!

After Christmas every year, I clear everything off the mantle, tables, etc in the living room and dining room.  I let it be that way for a week or two until something inspires me to start anew.  A lot of the same stuff ends up where it was, but not always and my mantle is never the same.

Emma and Peter start back to school on Wednesday!!!!  Only 4 days left of summer vacation....Peter is in FL until Monday so we four (George included) are heading up to GB to lounge by Jeremy and Nana's pool for a couple of days.  Peter will be a sophomore and it's Emma's last "first day" of school...;0 

My friend Sally and I feel the same about our seniors and sophomores....anxious about this senior stuff and so grateful we've got our babies!!!  I'm trying to enjoy it all.  Chaperoned the 22 swim team girls at the McCoshen's cottage yesterday...it was a great day!  But, some of the best conversations were in the car with Emma and three of her teammates there and back....really interesting girls.  I count my blessings every day.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment