Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I want this...

PHONING IT IN photo | Jamie Lee Curtis

This is perfect for me....I HATE little cell phones...I miss COMFORTABLE phones.  New, high techy gadgets are not always better....huge tv screens - UGLY....tiny phones - PAIN IN THE NECK...email on "smart phones" is the worst...we have several generations of non talkers....texters texting in public drive me crazy (including those in my family!!!).  Also, people who check their phones (or answer them...unless of utmost importance) when they are having a face to face encounter with a human being.

I LOVE getting a letter or a note (as we've discussed, thank you emails don't cut it unless it's for something someone has done for you...not given you).  I LOVE long conversations on the house phone.  I LOVE coffee or lunch with a friend and I LOVE rare evenings with no gadgets. 

I will admit, I do LOVE, however, the occasional, wonderful text from Emma or Peter telling me something sweet or great...something they just couldn't wait to tell me until they saw me....Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment