Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas this year at the Green's

Christmas 2011

I took a long walk on Christmas Eve morning with George.
I read two newspapers and many blogs while drinking coffee and waiting for everyone to get up.
We relaxed all day, opened gifts and actually SAW what everyone got and who they got it from.
We went to the children's pageant at church at 4 and had good seats.
We had a lovely fondue dinner at the Melting Pot!

I read the paper while drinking coffee on Christmas morning.
I took another long walk with George on Christmas day.
I took a quick drive and looked at the lake.
We didn't rush through breakfast or rush to drive up to Green Bay.
We went to see We Bought a Zoo...this is what most people do on Christmas?!  It was packed!
We relaxed all afternoon.
We are now watching the Packers.

We missed the snow.
We missed the cousins.
We missed the siblings and inlaws.
We missed the grandparents.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment