Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

comfort

Was trying to dig out of my paperwork, email, voicemail, text backlog just now and had a sudden craving for a fried egg sandwich.  Not stocked with groceries - due to my lack of energy - so I toasted some of Peter's whole wheat white bread, spread on the mayo, lettuce, two fried, runny eggs and some cheese.....SO GOOD and gone in minutes! 

I don't remember if it was Mom or Grandma Bea that made these, but it was just what I needed to jump start me back to health!

There is something about craving eggs...when I was pregnant with both Emma and Peter, I craved a fried egg every day at 10 am...so I made and ate one!  I definitely think it's my body tellng me that I NEED the protein/nutrients.  Anyway, it was sooo good.  I ate it too quickly to take a photo so this is one I got off the internet....makes your mouth water, right???  Heidi

thomas-kellers-blt-fried-egg-

No comments:

Post a Comment