Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'll second that!

You're right...I bet the Gingrich people are trying to make Mrs. Newt look older...I never thought of that!  And yes, it is creepy that she is married to someone who could be her father...that is always creepy.

I am disgusted with all politicians right now.  Newt's campaign is just as nasty as Willard's (Mitt's real name).  I couldn't care less about any of the candidates.  SO, unfortunately, the nutwing in the Oval Office will probably be there another four years.  At our state level, I am disgusted and disturbed with our Governor.  EVERYONE he surrounded/surrounds himself with is being indicted.  Today, he claims he's always behaved with integrity....having staffers fundraise from your County Exec office?  That is fundraising 101...S T O O P I D.  I do this for a living...there is NO WAY anyone in politics doesn't know how ILLEGAL that is...including the Governor himself!  If they don't, they're MORONS...which is even more concerning.  The ability/capacity to LIE is always amazing to me. 

As I keep saying, WE DESERVE BETTER. 

In most elections, TERM LIMITS would eliminate this constant campaigning/incapacity to know the difference between the real world and the incredibly-inflated-sense of self-world that these egomaniacs live in.  I don't believe anything they say anymore.  I am really concerned with the culture that allows the constant lies, or lying by omission.  WE NEED SOMEONE WE CAN BELIEVE...THEREFORE, ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN.  There are people of integrity out there...but this business of politics has gotten so nasty that anyone with integrity is not willing to get down in the slim and mud (and if they do get in, they get ground up and spit out)...kind of a sad state of affairs.

Ok, whew, got that out!  And, yes, I do miss W every single day.  He is/was not perfect, but he is a man of integrity. 

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment