Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

its cold outside

We knew winter would come sooner or later. Man, its cold!! I feel like I am never warm anymore. The sidewalks today are covered with a thin sheet of ice, and snow has covered everything. It is a good time of year to try new recipes and remember old ones.

Yesterday I found the best deal at Target. Every Saturday I drop Lily off at dance and go to Target before picking her up. I have about 45 minutes, so you have to think fast. I really wanted to get a rotisserie chicken, but they do not have them ready at 9 am. But, next to it in the cooler were day olds, of rotisserie chicken and their big container of fried chicken. They were only $2.50 each! Such a deal. I bought one of each. Steve and Evan ate the fried chicken over the last couple of days, and I am made a chicken salad with the other. My recipe was chicken, shredded carrots, chopped celery, almonds, green grapes, mayo and Dijon mustard. Yum! Lunch or dinner for a few days!
What's your favorite deal sissy? love, k :)
           =

No comments:

Post a Comment