Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

still cruddy and adding victims daily...

This virus STINKS...I've been coughing and tired for 2 weeks.  No sore throat, slight fever at times, no body aches...just a cough and SO tired.  Emma has fallen victim and so has Chris and we just heard a few coughs from the t.v. room where Pedro is camped out.  SO, we're homebodies...Chris enjoying his new ipad and football, Emma devouring the Hunger Games books, Peter just happy to be home after another long week of 2/day practices and school and me on my third (not a typo) day sans shower (it's too tiring) but reading, cooking and baking.  The Pioneer Woman had a new show on today and I'm making the goods tomorrow!  I am also 100% caught up on laundry, notes and a few projects.  Mom said you have this bug too - sorry to hear that!

Downton Abbey kept us occupied today...I can see what all the hype is about...it's addictive!  Every publication I pick up from the Wall St. Journal to People is talking about this PBS show.  It's wonderful!  I highly recommend it.

Reminds me of a weekend years ago when the kids when to Papa and GJ's in La Crosse.  Chris and I had big plans to clean the basement, go out to dinners and have fun.  Instead, we rented 24 and watched endless episodes in one weekend.  It was great! 

Hope you feel better Sissy and find your way back to our blog!  Will blog about the college path we're on...I truly can't believe we're really HERE...at the point of it being out of our hands...applications in...now just waiting and wishing she were 5 again...

love, Heidi

!

No comments:

Post a Comment