Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Butler University





We are heading to Indiana tomorrow....2nd visit to Butler University...she may just sign her letter of intent when we meet with the coach on Monday.  Her beloved ND was a no yesterday...I dreaded that day, but after some tears, and no anger, she quickly said "I think it's Butler...it's where I should be, it's where they want me and it's where I can swim."

Emma talks a lot about "being in the water."  She has yet to meet a swimmer like herself...it's not really about the competition, although she likes that, it's about swimming.  She LOVES being in the water. 

We're meeting with someone to talk about health sciences/pre med.  She's so excited to "be on her way."  Final decision next week, but I think she's going to be a Butler Bulldog!  Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment