Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

dittodat!

I have to say I love Pinterest too...not because I have sat down to figure it out/become addicted yet, BUT because it's giving you WONDERFUL ideas for Emma's graduation party - thankyouverymuch!!!  When I have a lull, I will figure it out...from what I can tell, it's just BEAUTY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear Brother in Law, Steve!!!!  Good guy, great husband and dad.  Happy he is in our family!  Looking forward to some fun as a foursome when we're all done paying endless tuitions!  He'll be getting a Starbuck's gift card to contribute to our shared addiction.

Can't wait for your visit in May!!! 

ALSO, IT'S 79 DEEEEEGREEES IN MADISON TODAY....70's - 80's in the foreseeable future.  Then, watch out, whammo a snowstorm in April...until then, everyone is loving it!!!

xoxo, Heidi

p.s. not a single person I know, who has read the Hunger Games, doesn't LOVE it....READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment