Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

orange you happy

you painted??!  I am not a gray (grey???) person, HOWEVER, I love the way it looks in your photo!  Almost a smokey blue?!  Love the orange accents!  I wonder how many coats of paint that room has had since you moved in...do you have any idea?  For all of you out there, when I need to relieve stress, I garden or cook, Krista PAINTS...like a madwoman...damn the prep work or tape, she is an artist and just goes for it and it always looks beautiful!

I've got turquoise on the brain.  I love my office color (need to post a pic of my office...), but I've been mulling a living room change...and turquoise keeps popping into my head...tired of the green.  Unlike you, I need to mull for months and then have Chris do all the work.  You just go for it!!!  Just like Grandma Bea, who had the same painting bug!!!

xoxoxo, H

No comments:

Post a Comment