Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Diana



                                          

Mom, Lily and I went to an exhibit on Diana last weekend. I wish you could have been there. We loved our Diana! She was married when we were teenagers. I think she inspired girls our age to be who you are. She was only 36 when she died. Too young and so sad. I love that William and Harry are doing so well without her. We loved watching all of the Queen's Celebration. I am making sure Lily knows all about it, she loves it! 





The Spencer family put it together, so it was really just about her and things from when she was little. Toys and books from when she was little. Report cards her school uniform and trunk. They also had her wedding dress and 20 other dresses she wore when she was older. Loved it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment