Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

ooooooh I love those colors!

Pink and orange are so pretty!  Emma told me we could paint her room while she is at college...I was thinking turquoise, but she is such a pink girl...maybe a shade of pink like in the room below??  Love it!

Whatcha doing this Labor Day weekend?  We're watching the ND game at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning (they are playing in Ireland in U G L Y uniforms...don't get me started), Peter's got challenger league and umping games.  I'm sure I will spend most of my time in the garden.  It's time to start dividing and cleaning up!  Wish we could go to lunch.  I am definitely missing my lunching girl.  My life in a house of boys doesn't include sushi lunches (unless I go with a friend!)...they want wings and burgers.

I've been inspired to start my exercise and new food routine...by you!  Have a relaxing weekend!  I need to see first day as a senior school pictures!!!!

xoxox, H.

p.s. pshhhh...I am no Martha...never painted a wall or piece of furniture in my life - that is why we could be a force of decor if we lived closer to one another...you paint...I do whatever it is I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment