Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

put on your big girl underwear....


Steele Header


For a month I have been working out at Steele Fitness. I have lost 15 lbs and 19 inches. I have to say this because it helps me stay focused. I love having a personal trainer, and I hate having a personal trainer. 

What I have learned about myself for the past month is:

1.  I am very out of shape
2.  I don't really like to work out
3.  Don't sign up for a contest thinking you will never win it
4.  90 days is a long time
5.  I wish I had skinny genes
6.  I want to wear skinny jeans
7.  I do have muscles in my stomach
8.  I am a head sweater
9.  Who are the people who pay for this -$50 a day ???
10. Kobi is the model in the picture....yes, she is that fit in real life

You sent me a card when I was down in the dumps....basically that said...put on your big girl underwear and do it! I look at this when I am tired of working out. Thank you ...and its true. Do I want to change my life. YES. Is it going to be hard. YES. Will it be worth it. YES. 
love, k :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krista,
    I am a friend of Heidi, and have been voting and cheering for you. I have been waiting for you to blog about your new lifestyle. I am so impressed with your numbers. Keep up the hard work...you are worth it!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete