Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

some good some not so good

WOW! Emma has a wonderful roommate! Thank God!! See nothing to worry about, someone else is watching out for her!

I was lucky enough to not have a roommate my freshman year in the dorm. Old dorm, tiny room. I will never forget Mom and Dad dropping me off. "Now Krista, just leave the door open, people will walk by and you can make friends". They were right. They left, I cried...people stopped by.

My sophomore year I had a good roommate Branka, who ended up not to be so great. After I started dating her ex boyfriends best friend, the relationship ended. However, I stayed with him....and married him.

My junior year I ended up with Branka's crazy dance line friends Beth and Shelly. They stuck me in the dingy, gross basement with no bathroom. Boy, did they pull one over me. Shelly started having a shopping list inside her cupboard door that she would check off as she ate things..she believed I was taking food.

So thank god Emma got Kate! Kate the Great! love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment