Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

yes, yes and yes!

I laughed out loud and coffee almost flew out of my mouth as I just read your comment that "potatoes look like dirt."  For some reason it struck my funny bone! 

Yes, to the chicken lime burgers...they've had them for years and YES, they are so good.  And you're right, their frozen veggies are always good...I'm back on track after a friday night fish FRY (bad bad)!

Yes to the tomatoes and mozarella...yummy.

And YES to the cammo cupcakes - what a cute idea!!!  Can't believe we're one year away from Evan in ROTC and Peter is right behind him...although Peter's been toying with the Marines lately.  I am so proud of the boys and their commitment to serve their country while in college and beyond.  God, family and country!

Had a real moment of missing Emma last night.  I went to bed and shortly after heard the backdoor and thought "Emma's home!" BUT it was just Chris taking George outside.  It's been two weeks.  I think that is the longest we've been separated.  Four more weeks until we go down for a visit!  She is happy happy happy, but we miss miss miss her.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!  Going to try to get Chris and Peter to go to the Taste of Madison with me today...H.

No comments:

Post a Comment