Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

my life...

During my "break" from campaigns, I've been a putzer.  I learned this great life skill from our Dad....when I don't have many commitments, I can putz all day...rearranging, cruising the web, reading, baking rum cakes, cooking pumpkin/butternut squash lasagne, cleaning closets, lunching with my friends, re-watching Parenthood (omg...so much is our life, but makes me NOT want to get my mammogram...jk), walking George/picking up pretty leaves, sleeping in until 6:30 a.m. (!)...basically just farting around.

Then, WHAMMO, I agree to help out a few campaigns for the next four weeks until election day and my internal campaign alarm clock kicks in and I'm up at 4:30 a.m. for the last two days, I start drinking coffee all day and I feel guilty going to the bathroom.

Oh well, there are bills and tuition to be paid...Peter needs all new clothes because he can't stop growing and Emma is always expensive.  So, enough putzing!  Sissy, you need to blog!!!  I know you're busy with a full time job, losing 30+ pounds, NOT PUTZING and 2 kids, but join me!

Oh yes, EMMA COMES HOME TODAY FOR FALL BREAK!!!

love, H


No comments:

Post a Comment