Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

the college stress

                                          



Now I get what you went through last year regarding college app's, essays, deadlines, scores and lots of stress! Evan has applied to 4 schools so far. Trying to get them all done by November 1. Organizing the information is stressful, but I think the worst stress is going to be the next 3-6 months waiting to hear.

His top choice right now is the U of M. He was impressed with the ROTC department. I really want him to go away, as we have talked about many times. I do know that when he is done with his 4 years, he will have to go away to train. So I think it will all even out. And, I also know he won't be wanting to come home much. I think he will be crushed if he doesn't get in there. His counselor said its hard to get in there now, not like it used to be...great :(  Because of financial reasons, it will be better if he is somewhat close, and for in state or reciprocity prices. We will keep looking into other colleges, and apply to others!

My hope for him is he gets in and goes somewhere he will love, no matter where it is!
love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment