Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

feeling good!

I am having a great week...it started slow because I was still recovering from my stomach bug, but then it took off!  Not sure why, but some of the reasons might include:

  • YOU, Steve, Evan and Lily are for sure coming for Christmas Eve/morning and we can't wait!  I'm already planning the menu, etc...we are so happy and excited!
  • Peter is having a great first week back at hs swimming...smashing his old times and swimming better than ever.  Club swimming over the summer and fall definitely has made the difference.  He is quite proud of himself in his very humble way.
  • It's been sunny and gorgeous this week...cool but beautiful.  Yesterday I spent almost the entire day raking up the last of the leaves, tidying the gardens and mowing the front and back in perfectly straight lines.  As you know, mowing and vacuuming to me are very theraputic.
  • I've got an interview after Thanksgiving for the development job at the Veteran's Museum.  YAY for me.  I've taken on the mantra..."I've retired from political fundraising."  If I say it enough, it will come true.
  • The wallpaper in the powder room is gone and new paint job is going up this weekend thanks to my perfectionist painter husband...I love the color.
  • Emma is coming home on Monday!!!!  We get her under our roof for 6 nights!!!!  Next week is all about food, movies, snuggling and Thanksgiving.  I could not be more excited!
  • Life is good.  All is well in our little world for the moment and I am grateful.
xoxo, H

No comments:

Post a Comment