Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yum oh...

That sandwich looks like my idea of the perfect meal...people think everything is better with bacon.

Nope.  EVERYTHING is better with brie.

Ok, so I had a great 1st interview lunch yesterday...this is a position I could really enjoy.
 "I am retired from political fundraising."  Of course nothing will happen until after Christmas...which is just fine with me!
 
Had book group last night at Sheila's.  We have SO MUCH FUN.   I won't write what we were talking about last night, but it was hilarious and it could be hilarious ;).  We've been together for TEN YEARS in Janauary and this group is solid.  It's the best "therapy" ever.  All moms dealing with whatever point we're at, but so supportive of eachother.  We laugh so hard.  Margaret's description of their family Disney cruise through Hurricane Sandy had us almost peeing our pants!  I love these women....Sheila, Laura, Margaret, Danielle, Ann, Kathe, Debbie, Kris, Sally and our newest addition, Kate!  Kate has no idea how important this group will become to her...but she will.
 
It's damn cold today...love it.  George and I are about to bundle up and take a walk.  So energizing!
 
Enjoy the day.  This great time of anticipation, planning and appreciating all we have.  xoxo, H.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment