Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 4


                      

Yogurt and Bananas- what!!!! Day 4 was the toughest for me! I did not feel well this morning, and thought how am I going to battle this one! I had one yogurt, and one banana. It did nothing. I was starving. I had another banana and another yogurt. Ok, better. We could eat up to 8 bananas and 8 containers of yogurt or milk. By the end of the day I had 6 of each. It is mind over matter today. It took a lot out of me. But, I went and worked out and felt good. Suzanne is doing this satan diet too. She is one day ahead of me, and has lost 7 lbs so far!!

I can't wait until tomorrow!!!! I went to Target and bought roasted chicken, deli turkey and 4 large tomatoes!! I might have to get up early to eat!!!! love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment