Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

toxic people...

and toxic "things"...trying to rid myself of a few right now.  Mainly politics and politicos.  I've said no to three campaigns.  I HATE politics right now.  It's been my whole life and as I always say, I can count on ONE HAND the number of politicos/politicians I like more after I get to know who they really are...talk about a TOXIC world!  And I'm talking about 20+ years of working in the biz. One person in particular is running for an office right now and won't take NO for an answer and I've spelled out N O for her several times.  The nastiness is too much.

Pray I get the museum position as I do not want to resort to a political gig again...ever.  Our country is heading down the toilet.  Term limits is the only thing that can save us....that and a flat tax. 

In one week, we've seen Chris's check decrease by $100 every two weeks for increased ss AND we've seen our water bill DOUBLE because of a "fee" our  city council snuck in when no one was looking.  Can't wait to see what else Obama will hit us with...he is creating a country of entitlements that will NEVER go away.  Our country is being DESTROYED.

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment