Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

you are better than me

Well sissy you are a better person than me. I have not done any acts yet. I may have by accident or just by chance, but did not willingly set out for it. Yesterday a crippled woman could not get the target cart unattached from the other ones. I stopped and pulled hers out. Lily looked at me and said...see Mom, is that so hard. I am not sure what she meant by that, but it caught her attention.

I think it's all about the time. We are always rushing when we are out. Rushing here, rushing there, gotta get home..... Lily and I had the best time at Ikea on Sunday. Nothing to do on such a cold day, so Ikea we went. We always eat first, then bathroom break, and away we go. We spend over an hour walking the 2 giant floors. We test out the office chairs, spinning and lots of giggles. We try out couches, we will never buy. She lays on the beds, and begs for a bunk bed. Love spending time with her like that. We end up the day at Ikea by eating a yogurt cone. We usually walk away with a few purchases totaling $20. Such a deal!

But getting back to the acts. I guess you can say I do them when I am out and about. I will try to keep track!
love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment