Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 5 and Day 6

Well Day 5 was something I was really looking forward to....turkey, chicken and tomatoes. WOW, after a few bites of each, they didn't taste so great. I finally realized at that moment what this cleanse does to you..... IT MAKES YOU NOT WANT ANY FOOD!!!! That's how you lose weight, nothing taste good or sounds good. The only thing that sounds good is something sweet.  Made it through the day...one roasted chicken later and a 1/2 lb of turkey.

Day 6
By now this is getting really old. Kind of almost getting mad about it now. But weighed myself this morning - DOWN 8 lbs. The lowest I have weighed in probably 3 years!!!! I have lost 46 lbs since Sept. I can't wait to hit 50, and keep going! Today is turkey, chicken and veggies. Like yesterday NOTHING tastes good...not eating turkey for awhile after this.

This cleanse is a test. Can you have mind over matter....can you make it. It was tough, but I feel better and hope it will cut my cravings. Day 7 is supposed to be soup. I don't have the ingredients for it so I am done. I will try to reach my 10 tomorrow. Working out tonight and going for the MOA 5 mile walk tomorrow am.
Sissy, next time..try it...you can do it!
love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment