Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

week 1 in review...

My first week "back in the real world" was a whirlwind.  What I KNOW is I never want to go to a job 5 days/week, all day long, but...
  • my new boss, co-workers are AWESOME
  • I have my own office with a window on Lake Monona
  • people that don't work with political campaigns are N I C E
  • the world will not end if I don't raise $50k by the end of the day!
  • benefits are amazing
  • we can get chair massages at the office
  • we can do yoga there
  • I am working from home today (2 days/week!)
  • I have so much to learn
  • I am so excited about this new phase
  • Peter has adjusted no problem
  • George and Charlie too
  • I will be so happy to have this in my life when Peter goes off to college!
  • it's really nice to have a different identity   xoxo, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment