Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

well done

Wow...that Sarah is one lucky chick!! How special that must have made her feel. Peter is a star!! He will be so excited that night....can't wait to hear all about it!!!

So glad you are happy in your job! You have had so many people not appreciate you in your jobs! FINALLY someone sees your talent and how great you are sissy!! Way to go! Very proud of you!! I love working from home, and I know you do. So, its perfect you get to be home a couple days a week. When Lily is a little older, I will be looking for something new too. I do miss being around people.

Sorry to hear Butler lost. Rats! Emma is probably bummed! My Gophers play today...we will see how they do. Basketball is tough. If you are well matched, only a few points can keep you from winning.

Hope week 3 of week is awesome!! Glad you are happy! It was perfect timing!

love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment