Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What is WITH people??


dog-poop-bags



SO, this afternoon...

I decide to take George out to the front yard for a quick pee before I hop in the car for an errand.  He had just done #2 a couple hours earlier so I thought I was safe as he pulled me down to the pool where he loves to explore.  Just as we're about to head home, he poops. 

I am thinking, "I will get a bag when I get home and stop back on my way out."  We NEVER leave a poop behind.

Just then, the front door of the house across the street opens and out pops the woman who lives there (we don't know eachother but for hello on the street) and she says, "do you need a bag?"  I respond, "I live right there (pointing to our house) and I'm going to get a bag." 

She responds, "I really wish you would use my bag."  WTH?!  So, I just ignored her, walked home, got a bag and went back to pick up the doo doo.  What is WITH people??!!  It was NOT in her yard...it was across the street on the pool yard and I was going to get a bag!

Grrrrr....H.

No comments:

Post a Comment