Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

unfriending.....

                                                   
Well, sissy....I think if she is going to unfriend you on facebook, that is her problem. Just because you voice your opinion once...does not mean its acceptable. She is the one who will feel embarrassed. Believe me, she will. I would go to book club and just see what happens. You could always take her aside, be the bigger person, and say "I hope you are not mad at me". Leave it at that. 

I have unfriended people and felt really dumb after. And then done even the worse thing and befriended them again. OMG. Facebook is so retarded that way....it really is. Steve always says..." I will never get on facebook. It's just a competition, to see who is doing what, how great someone is or to show off", That's true, but just like Pinterest, I go on it everyday :)
love, k :)

p.s.-when's the next book club meeting?


No comments:

Post a Comment