Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

my answers, now your turn so I can dish on yours!

Heidi's favorite

1.  dish soap - lime or grapefruit

2.  hair conditioner - Nexus Humectress my whole life!

3.  canned soup - Progresso french onion

 4.  fantasy man - still George Clooney

5.  mascara - still missing my Covergirl Marathon (discontinued) so I settle for Covergirl Big Lash

6.  food to eat while standing "in" the refrigerator - cottage cheese with potato chips

7.  cheese - brie

8. book - Crossing to Safety still no.1, but the Fate in our Stars is no.2

9.  magazine - Coastal Living (I guess that is a fantasy too!)

10. Food Network show - Pioneer Woman of course! (Ree could be my best friend!)

11.  word - I love the word "bliss" because it's fun to say

12.  beverage - C O F F E E

13.  frozen yogurt - Orange Leaf's chocolate sea salt caramel

14.  President - W

15.  hotel - The Willard, but I dream about going to the Hotel Splendido

16.  city - I still love Washington DC, but I think London is amazing

17.  toenail polish - wearing Essie's peach daiquiri

18.  housecleaning item - windex and paper towel (in my mind, they are one item)

19.  swear word - asshole for drivers

20.  music from high school - REO Speedwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment