Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

talk summer




Wow! We have had an odd spring and summer. I love summer, I don't want it to end!! 90's are too hot, but ok if its temporary. I feel like I haven't done anything yet! With Lily gone all of July, I am finding I am not doing my "normal" summer things. Like going to the pool, lake and parks. I will try to get to Cascade Bay Pool and Lake Calhoun with her when she comes back...it won't be summer without it! 

Mason jars are such a sign of summer! Love your uses for them. I like to drink out of them! One of our favorite summer things is to grill. We grill almost all year round, but I love corn in the summer! I love opening my front and back door, and let the sunshine poor in. Spring - Fall makes me so happy. I really dread winter. Enjoy everyday....it will eventually get here!! love, k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment