Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Talk Tuesday con't...

I would like to slow down the summer clock.  Yesterday, when I was at Target, I realized that when Emma returns home this week end, we'll have less than a month until she is a sophomore at Butler.  That means we need to start organizing her stuff for college.  It's bittersweet.  We've had such a fun summer of us all together, but we're always excited to see them off on the next step...especially when they're so happy to do so!  Peter will be a senior (not even ready to go there yet.)

As long as there are things to look forward to, I'm happy in any season!  This summer has been carefree and easy, but I do love fall and fall is FULL of anticipation...Peter's college apps, Emma's swim meets, Peter's swim meets, football, Florida for Thanksgiving, pumpkin soup, apple pie and piles of leaves!

So, I guess I am just trying to savor the moments as they come.  Lots of grilling and fire pit time left on the calendar!

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment