Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pin it Wednesday!

Love!
                                                             Tory Burch Logo Ring | Nordstrom
layered necklaces.    We have some great small necklaces of all different lengths to layer for an awesome look.
                                                     ..

My pins today are GOLD!!! Remember in High School sissy, you were all about your gold. Gold chains, gold bracelets, gold earrings. Even when we got married, gold rings. Then it sort of disappeared in the early 2000's, at least for me. I loved my silver. I know it's been back for a while, but I wanted to highlight it today. It is so stunning, and so many beautiful pieces out there. 
love, k :)

**You are right...there are so many beautiful things on Pinterest! We could do this forever. There are a lot of gross things unfortunately ....lots of tats, bad quotes and trashy outfits...lets stick to the pretty things! Love the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment