Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

pin it wednesday...a little late



This is actually a pin of mine! I have been trying to do a little makeover on Evan's room after he went off to college. I painted the walls navy and trim back to white. I also took everything off the walls, that was left, and spruced things up a bit. 

These are large picture frames I got years ago, and that he has had in his room for a few years. The closet one used to house High School awards. I decided to gather his  pictures he took in his Photo class senior year and made a collage with them. The other one is full of autographs and ticket stubs of favorite games over the years.

I want Evan to feel like this is still his room, but just trying to make it look a little more grown up. 

I hope he likes it!
love, k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment