Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I am pinning it Wednesday too!!!!

Love this idea for Halloween (use a drill)!  Maybe I'll do it next year....hate to say it, but I've made goodie bags for the neighbors and that's it.  Turning off the lights and pretending we're not here this year!  Kind of scroogey for Halloween, but it's supposed to rain, I'm sick...blah blah blah.

Pumpkin + Drill = So Cool... and don't forget to drill the top lid too!
Love the new little royal family...George is adorable!!!!!

You're right, kids are alright.  Counting our blessings.  I LOVE your Divinity blog!!!  Can't wait for tomorrow.  Today's cracked me about her not being a great cook...she wasn't!!!!  BUT, you're right, every breakfast, lunch and dinner at their home was an "event"...down to the crumb sweeper.  We carry on a lot of her traditions...pretty tables, candles, pretty salt and pepper shakers, pretty glassware, but I haven't used the crumb sweeper!  I have it so we'll have to pull that out sometime!

Happy pinning Wednesday!  xo, H.

No comments:

Post a Comment