Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

someday I will get to europe

the orange / london //
Bill's | London.  Fabulous place to hag out in Brighton on a frosty morning.  The best coffee and Welsh Rarebit EVER!
Gateway to The British LibraryOld Bond Street, London
City of Westminster, London. More of the best of London tips: http://www.europealacarte.co.uk/blog/2013/08/09/london-tips/

Ok, so sissy you were so lucky to have adventured over to London a few years ago. I have wanted to go back to New York for a long time and was so excited to go this past year. Now, I have started my London pinterest board. I figure I need to stay about a month to see everything I have on my list! :)

What were you able to see and do. I know you were only there a short time before going to Africa??

xx k.


No comments:

Post a Comment