Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

(almost) a year of direct tv

Last winter, I think it was January, you sissy, talked me into getting Netflix again, and I am glad I did. I fell in love with it all over again! I wanted to share what I watched and my rating of each. It may not be in the order I watched it, its been awhile. Most of my watching is at night in bed or early mornings on the weekends. I have a bit of problem with binge watching! I can't stand to wait to see what happens.



TV SERIES- out of 5 stars


    1. Breaking Bad                          *****
    2. House of Cards                       ***** 
    3. Orange is the New Black          **
    4. Sherlock                                 **** 
    5. Vampire Diaries                       ***
    6. Pretty Little Liars                     ***
    7. Hemlock Grove                        ***     
    8. Dexter                                    ***** 
    9. Mad Men                                 *****
    10. The Killing                               ****
    11. The Fall                                   **
    12. Mr. Selfridge                            ****
    13. Revenge                                  ****
Next up Possibilities:
The Borgias
The Tudors
The Following
Wallander

xo. K


No comments:

Post a Comment